Props and costume


For props and costumes I looked to include in my magazine, for my model to use/wear during my photoshoot, there I think limited options. For props I thought that the suitable, and obvious, option was a football as it will instantly tell the reader that they are reading a football magazine. Others props that I feel would work well would be an actual goal, this I feel would combine very well with the football prop as we could show someone scoring a goal with he net. By showing the audience a goal being scored it could signify happiness and also success, something often associated with a goal being scored. However a prop I did think of but that would not work well I feel was a linesman flag; that is because a linesman's flag is not very visually striking or appealing so that is something I do not want featuring in my magazine as it could possibly disinterest the reader.
As for costume I thought of the model wearing a football shirt, that being either a Newcastle or Sunderland shirt as that will link well with the magazine being regional and appeal more to the locals.  Other parts of an expected football kit would also work well and also help sell the magazine better as a football magazine, making it seem more authentic and real; this would include the likes of football boots, shorts, goal keeper gloves and also shin pads

Comments