Interview

This is a interview I conducted, interviewing a member of what I perceive as my target audience as a way to get a greater understanding of what I can/may include within my own magazine when I come to making it as well as if there are any magazines I should look out for, for inspiration.



Q: Have you ever read a regional magazine?
A:erm no not really, I don't actually know of many regional magazines I can get


Q:Are you a football fan?
A: Yeah I am, big fan, I support Sunderland, for my sins unfortunately



Q:Do you read football magazines?
A: Not as much now, more when I was a bit younger but I still do
sometimes pick up one every now and then



Q:Which Magazines do you read?
A: I don't read many magazines really, the odd issue of FourFourTwo and sometimes men's health magazine and nuts obviously ha



Q: Which is your favorite football magazine?
A: It use to be something like Match or Match of the Day when I was younger but now I'd probably say FourFourTwo to be honsest



Q: Would you like a section in a football magazine about your local team?
A: Yeah it'd be nice to have a little bit about Washington because there aren't many if not any so that would be good, I use to actually play for them so you could do an article just about me

Comments