Months relfection

September

This month I done research into my chosen genre for my magazine, billboard and website as well as looking to how I could make them all regional. Some of the things I looked into was: moodboard, college, research into regional and national magazines, colour, inspirations for my billboard, magazine and website.

October

In this month I carried on my research into my chosen genre and also how it can be regional for my magazine, website and billboard. As well as that I also looked into my photoshoot organisation for the original images needed for my magazine. Some of the things I looked in was: Facial expressions, location scouting, The 'Reece', Props and Costume, camera angles, magazine names, survey.


November

Throughout this month I slowly began working on my projects, looking at my magazine cover, contents page, double spread page as well as my website homage. I also made progress on my billboard. During all of this I also looked to complete my research and planning by either completing some uncompleted work or just adding more detail to already existing work.

December

Comments